Re: Duali documentation

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:11:20 +0200, Ahmad Obay <obay at obayz dot com> wrote:

> I'm finally able to use Duali... I think someone have to add a check for the
> charset used before letting python throw its errors.

You are probably right. It assumes you know better (ie. not the
friendliest program in the world) ;) However, none of this is going to
be fixed since development on the python version has stopped.

> I'm trying to understand how the program is working, but I'm not a python
> programmer... and I was wondering if there are any documentation that I can
> read regarding Duali or even how Arabic spellchecking work.

A lot of links to documents and resources are on the Duali project
page [1]. Go through them.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=duali

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|