Re: Duali Word List???

>Congratulations ;)

Thank you :)

>It's not that simple.

"The integration with OOo is a straight-forward process, so the real task is
the port to C++." from
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2004/January/msg00061.html

Why it's not?

>They are in a separate package 'duali-data'.

Thanks for the hint, but where I can find that package? I looked at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866&package_id=57202
and found nothing.

>I am. Well, very little has been done in this. To put things in
>perspective, it would take one week of full time work (1 developer) to
>get duali with its current data integrated into OOo.

I'll get my self free for that week (actually, I’m already free)... and as
you have already an experience with the subject... I think you can make some
sort a progress plan so we can follow.

I did nothing so far but looking and reading about the subject, and I’m not
so interested in reinventing the wheel.

>I would like to know more about what you are doing so we don't end up
>repeating ourselves over and over again.
What I need is simple... spellchecking for OOo, and as I mentioned, I
achieved nothing so far but reaching here (which I see is a very good step)

P.S. Easy on the '!!!!' and '????' ;)
:-$... sorry

Obay