going into hibernation for a while

Assalam alaikum,
I recently returned to India from US as my project was over. I am
taking a vacation till Eid. So I may not be able to contribute
anything to arabeyes during this period (planning to spend sometime
away from computer). Actually till now I haven't contributed anything
to arabeyes (I apologise to all group memebers for that). I was new,
so was just going thru things. After return from break I will surely
do something. If I don't get time/chance to code anything atleast I
will do testing.
Till then SALAM

- Muneer Ahmed Syed