Re: useless, time-wasting reply. (Re: Debian Installer?)

Salam,

This topic does not concern me in the least, and to
tell you the truth I could not understand most of the
technical stuff in it, but I am just unable to control
myself with regard to something you said:

> its my job not yours. this is none of your business.

Thats pretty Microsoftish if you ask me. We are an
open source project, and everything you contribute
here becomes _everybody's_ business. Yours, his, hers,
and even mine, even though as I said I know nothing
about bidi.

Something else that disturbs me, is your coming and
going over the words ARAB and ARAB COMMUNITY, which
shows that you either know nothing about Behdad or
your trying to send some sort of message to him, and I
certainly hope its the former not the latter. I hope
to see everyone just rise above this.

You also mentioned that the Arabic community is the
_worst_ community because it never unites. You don't
see the irony in that? The "Arab failure to unite"
stems largely from the inability to distinguish
between criticism and direct attacks on one's person.

But let me assure you that my rantings are criticism
and not an attack on your person. I hope you will see
it that way too.

Sorry for butting in but I just had to say this,
Abdulaziz,