Re: Debian Installer?

It would be great if debian installer were to be arabized. I just want to thank anyone who is helping push this project forward. Thanks guys.

regards

Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
Hi,

What happened to the Debian Installer?
It seems that some work was done, but it is not there because something else
was not done. We would like to know some more details, though.

And we had a discussion some time ago in doc
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/May/msg00130.html). As Anmar has
just appeared, may be he will be able to shed some light on this. Especially as
he is now more busy with the Arabbix project.

Perhaps waiting for a shaping fribidi?

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri