enscript support !

today i got enscript's source, and after looking at it
i found out it doesnt support Unicode !!!

it supports ascii, koi, iso-8859-1 to iso-8859-5 and -7....
anyway, my point is we can add iso-8859-6 support very
easy and quickly, but no unicode !!!

they have Unicode support in their TODO file. we could
postpone this for later, when they get that support in, or
we could step in and add our own utf-8 support ???

adding utf-8 support wouldnt be a big task. and besides,
the utf-8 decoding functions could be a plus to minibidi :-))

your thoughts please...

ak.