Re: planet arabeyes?

From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
--- ahmed el-helw <ahmedre at cc dot gatech dot edu> wrote:
> i was just wondering whether there is a discussion about starting a
> planet arabeyes site, similar to the myriad of other planets out
> there... but then again; i don't know how many of us developers have
> development weblogs?  if there are a bunch of us that do, i think that'd
> be kinda neat, but what do you guys think?

Well, let's see a show of hands on how many people weblog their development
and are willing to partake in such a thing.  I for one haven't done that in
the past as I tend to personally view it as rather time-consuming.  I've
never kept a diary (just wasn't raised that way I guess :-) but know of a
couple of people that keep consistent Blogs (or weB-logs).

can you elaborate a little about this ? whats a planet arabeyes ? and how is that different than www.openarabia.org ??

ak.