Re: saving file ??

Chaudhary:

Please do not cross post to mailing list. I just made that mistake by pressing Freply to your email. Please send the email twice seperately to each mailing list.

Anmar

Chaudhary arian wrote:
salamz ...i have installed urdu keyboard map in knoppix via remastering and i can type urdu .....but when i save the file by giving the file name in urdu although it does save the file but when i see the file name only squares are shown....ie file name is not displayed in urdu ....can someone plz tell me why am i having this problem....also i have installed urdu nastalliq font and tahoma and applied it to the system via chosing it from control centre ....thank u ...Allah hafiz