Re: FriBidi's license

--- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu> wrote:
> BTW, in the case of PuTTY, there are a 10 things to consider:
>
>   * The weakest point in bidi support in PuTTY is not the bidi
> alg, but the semantics of the terminal.
>
>   * PuTTY is a no-op in Linux IMO

As noted this is NOT a PuTTY issue - or better yet "forget
PuTTY entirely", we'll go about dealing with that application
differently (ie. in an unassociated manner to fribidi).

As I've stated earlier - this is purely a "how best to license
FriBidi" issue now (and I'm not taking any sides since I haven't
contributed to the project and don't feel right putting in my
$0.02's worth even :-).  If the consensus is that it is a non-issue
then so be it.

Regards,