Re: QV 0.2 released

--- Hasanen Nawfal <family at warkaa dot net> wrote:
> sorry for being silent for long time, but i was working.

We're just glad you are still around and active :-)

> today i released QV 0.2, linux image viewer uses QT library.
> for more information you can visit QV homepage :
> http://hasanen.iraqilinux.com/qv

Hasanen, beyond the cool screenshots and the yummy shot of
the tikka is there an Arabic angle to your application ? :-)

Make sure to announce your releases to KDE (to be included
on their "release" list) as well as freshmeat.net to get
a wider user audience.

Keep up the great work and stay in touch !!

Salam