Re: Arabbix 0.9_Alpha1, a small suggestion

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 19:21, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
[...]
> > which begs the question, do I mean Arabic
> > (qwerty/querty_digits/azerty_azerty_digits)?
>
> Err... Could you please rephrase ? ;)

In GNOME, if I remember correctly, you can set the keyboard to Arabic
with some choices: Arabic(qwerty), Arabic(qwerty_digits),
Arabic(azerty), Arabic(azerty_digits). I use Arabic(qwerty) and I
suppose the Arabic(azerty) keyboard is the one that is normally used in
the west part of the Arab world. Probably they will both have to be
added.
Probably somebody 'more in the know' can explain it better..

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri