Two updated rpms for Mandrake

I am not sure whether I need to tell you about this. But if you find it useful
I have made two new source rpms  and uploaded it to
ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/

tetex-latex-arab-3.11k-1mdk.src.rpm
Changelog
- Upgraded to 3.11k which fixed Arabic and Hebrew insertions
  in a LTR paragraph. There used to be spurious spaces and shifted baselines.
- Removed locales-ar from the spec file header. #ArabTeX is locale independent
- Removed rm -rf from the prep script since the %setup macro should takes care
of this.

fonts-ttf-arabic-1.2-1mdk.src.rpm
Changelog
- Added Arabeyes GPL Fonts version 1.0
- Added farsifonts version 0.4 GPL fonts (covering Arabic and Farsi)
- Upgraded Kacst Arabic Fonts to 1.6.2
- Modified the spec file and rebuild the package

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA