Re: Vim patches

Nadim -

>  > For Vim 7 I plan to do a bit of refactoring.  Shifting code around,
>  > changing global variable names, reorganizing docs, etc.  This will break
>  > many old patches.  Thus I first want to include most of the patches that
>  > I received in the past.
>
> I believe everything we've sent had been incorporated into 6.2 and nothing
> new has surfaced and/or have been worked on.

OK, so you have no patches waiting to be included.  I thought there was
one, but perhaps I just forgot to delete the item from the todo list.

Sorry if this caused confusion.  It's hard to keep track of all the
details of items in the todo list.

- Bram

163. You go outside for the fresh air (at -30 degrees) but open the
     window first to hear new mail arrive.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram at Moolenaar dot net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///