Re: ITL php code

ASAK,

   For writing PHP extensions and a HOW-TO.
    http://pecl.php.net/support.php

Under the PECL resource section the how to by Jim Winstead seems to be the best one.

Also under the packages, networking, tcpwrap is a simple and good example to look at.

However this can turn into lot of pain.. as you need to wrap each function in ilt lib with zend API and do error checking and etc.. etc..
also their are the obvious compilation issues where a average joe might not want to download the PHP source.. and compile the extension.

Under Cygwin you just have to make sure you have installed all the available packages from them.. for me.. I use cygwin and rsync for backup purposes.. and it was a pain to get it going.. if I selected individual packages.. but now I just do a complete install and then remove the junk I don't need.