Re: Some bugs to vote

On Yaum al-Ithnain 18 Rabi` al-Thaani 1425 02:47 am, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> > On Yaum al-Sabt 16 Rabi` al-Thaani 1425 08:52 am, Mohammed Elzubeir
> > wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > Munzir,
> > >
> > > It would be best if you could start a wiki page (call it BugsForVoting
> > > or BugsToVote or whatever you like), and list them, categorize them,
> > > etc.
> >
> > Done. [UnderConstruction]
> > http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
> > Feel free to add to it.
>
> Pretty decent job Munzir. I'm impressed ;)

Thanks. Please all of you go there I am sure you will like it. While you are
there make sure you voted to all of them if possible. I spent some valuble
time to make conforms to the 80/20 rule. Let me hear who has completed them
first. Elzubair? ;)

> If you want to keep track of any changes or additions to the list you can
> always subscribe to that page. Of course, its even better if you subscribe
> to the RecentChanges page. That way your informed of any wiki-wide changes.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA