Re: [Fwd: Re: CUPS Arabic support ?]

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:54:40PM +0300, Ahmad Khalifa wrote:

> oops, I forgot to mention that this is my latest post to
> CUPS' newsgroup. I hope this is what is meant by feedback
> in all the recent posts...

Ahmad, you needn't mention that, it is implied ;) What you are doing is
exactly what you are requested to do and what we have generally been
asking people to do, as per the Developer Guide's section 3, guidlines
on how to proceed, point 2 [1]. So, you are doing the right thing (tm)
;)

Reference(s):

[1]
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/developer-guide-en/getting-started.html