Re: Kprayer 0.9.9.1 feedback :-)

(continued from thread in arabeyes general)

i.e.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs dot sourceforge dot net:/cvsroot/kprayertime login

(and press Enter at the password prompt)

(create directory for kprayertime source, cd to it)

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs dot sourceforge dot net:/cvsroot/kprayertime co kprayertime

then
cd kprayertime
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --prefix=/usr (--prefix=/usr is for most distributions, where kde sits here and not in local)
make

(remove currently running kprayertime applet if necessary)

su
make install

add applet to kicker
test applet and let me know what happens

PS use my return-to email address if not posting here, thanks

و السلام