Re: The new conjugator project

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
[...]
> That's strange... Anyway, I just added the dir under projects/adawat/. You
> should now be able to 'cvs add' your files and commit them. Don't forget to
> update the web page and add a log.

I combed the Adawat project's page for a link that will let me edit that page
in any way. Nothing. I was indeed signed in as alarfaj and I was listed there
as a contributor. Actually, wouldn't I have to be a maintainer to edit that
page? I don't think I have permission to edit that page yet. Also, I think it
would make sense to also make a seperate page for the project, and link to it
from adawat's page.

> PS: If your files are too big then this in itself is suspicious ;) I hope
> you're not planning to commit .o or binary files ;) But even that should not
> prevent your from adding a new dir, so I don't understand...

Oh no no no! Give me a little credit! ;) I was actually talking about po files.
I haven't been able to commit evolution lately because its gotten too big. But
thats probably just the slow connection timing out. Maybe the reason I can't
create a directory is I don't have write permission on the adawat directory?

Abdulaziz,

p.s. Files are committed! Feel free to browse the temporarily-tiny code... :)