Re: ITL testing

A'Salam Alikum,

  I grabed the latest CVS snapshot (20040720053103).. ran ./autogen.sh
  then ./configure
  in the "libs" directory..

and getting the following error when running "make"

  Please run ./configure...
  make: *** [build/config.h] Error 1

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

I believe both ITL-lib and ITL-apps (or ITL-tools) are ready for testing.
As Thamer has noted both will soon be released as 0.6 (as separate packages)
and we'd like to get some testing on the library and application(s) (see if
the manpages make sense and if they include the new astro options :-)

So in short we are calling for testers and this should not take more than
10-15 minutes to go through in total.  Your replies will really help speed
the process up for a proper release.