Re: debian/rules problem while creating multiple packages from Source

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 15:27, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Sorry, I really didn't try to look at what you were doing to figure out
what's wrong. However, I have created a debian package for the fonts. I
hope that when Nadim sees this he finally understand how much of a REAL
pain it is to create a package with his current release heirarchy as
well as the CVS structure (so it's not just CVS but even the release
itself).

I have asked Mohammed Sameer to host it for me in his apt repos, so you
can grab it too, by adding the following lines to your
/etc/apt/sources.list file:
----
deb http://www.bignachos.com/~uniball/ kuru/
deb-src http://www.bignachos.com/~uniball/ kuru/
----

Or, if you don't like nachos at all ;) grab it from:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/ttf-arabeyes/

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |