Arabbix CVS

Salam,

I see Nadim started putting some stuff in Arabbix' CVS. I'm not sure
about the organization of the module's cvs anymore (doc/ content/ ??).
In either case, I am downloading Arabbix 0.9alpha1 for the first time
now. I will be trying to get the configs and whatnot into CVS as well.
Anmar, if any of this is not how you want it done, please do speak up
now. However, if this stuff doesn't get on CVS, no one will be able to
contribute fixes, etc.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |