Re: Khotot's ae_fonts1-1.1

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 12:18, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >   http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/misc/pics/ae_fonts1_ttf.png
>
> This link doesn't work.

Oops, it should have been,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/misc/pics/ae_fonts1_1.1.png

I'll try to update the other fonts' collages at some point soon as well.

> > Mr. Elzubeir has promised a .deb file to be included/pushed into
> > debian's "apt" repository soon with Mr. Ayman Negm help - hopefully
> > soon :-)
>
> Provided that I get a defoma.hints file (as per the one sample I showed
> you) ;)

I don't know what that is (I do remember you asking if I used defoma
and I remember saying I know nothing about it, everything else is a
blurr :-) and I highly doubt you'll get it from me :-)  Do please
try to scrape something together to get this done ASAP.