Re: FriBIDI SHAPING support

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 03:35:13AM +0330, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 03:25, Anmar Oueja wrote:
> > I want to know if fribidi has shaping support and if not, does the CVS
> > version has that support. and if not where is the shaping support so we
> > can integrate it and start testing it.
>
> We are supposed to deliver shaping support in FriBidi by March 5 (based
> on a contract). For news regarding that, keep a watch on the FriBidi
> mailing list.

Salam,

Roozbeh, I am on the fribidi list, but all I have been getting in the
past few months is spam. I keep hearing you are moving to savannah, but
this hasn't happened yet.

For this reason, please do post here of any updates (since I have
unsubscribed from fribidi's list) -- and I am sure many others are
interested to hear of such an _important_ and _vital_ addition to
FriBidi ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |