Re: LREC 2004 Workshop: Arabic Treebanking -- CFP

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 12:33:21PM +0100, Otakar Smrz wrote:
> Dear colleagues at Arabeyes,
>
> LREC 2004 Arabic Treebanking Workshop
> May 24, 2004, 14:30-20:00
> Centro Cultural de Belem, Lisbon, Portugal
>
> [..]

Thank you Mr. Smrz for your updates. I am personally very interested in
Arabic NLP and all the research involved. I can see that the deadline
for submissions has already passed ;)

What is important to me is the availability of the papers submitted for
us to read and study.

On a sidenote, do you know where I can find a corpus of Arabic roots (a
comprehensive one)? I have been looking for one for ages and have failed
to come across one. I am willing to _pay_ for it if it comes to it (and
license it with an OSS license).

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |