RE: Prayer Time Algorithm

Thanks Ahmad for your interest in my problem.

the c code is from KACST ,I got it from this link:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/athan/AthanSource.zip

from their FAQ page:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/help.php?lang=arabic

and I think there is no problem regarding the permission because it is for all muslims around the world.

Regarding your question either converting it to DLL or porting to VB, what I want is to get the prayer times in visual basic as functions so that I can do the interface easily.

I have no idea at all about converting the c code to DLL and the way to use it in VB. Of course I prefer converting it from c to VB because this is the only way I can play with the code inside VB.

Thanks Ahmad again for your help, and waiting for your response Wa Gazak Allah Kair.