Re: BiCon status?

On ن, 2004-02-16 at 09:18, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I'm not sure what the status of BiCon is right now. So what's the deal
> now? Autotools fully kicking it? Here is what I understand:

Autotools is now working on BiCon

> 1. Add documentation (including manpages)
> 2. Arabic keymap
> 3. Font(s)
> 4. Clean up scripts

more or less, this is the actual situation now.
I will start working with the scripts then the docs.

> before making an initial test release?

I will try to get a test release by 1 March.
Other things I am now worried about are:
- Maintaining compatibility with FreeBSD as early in the project as possible (any help?)
- Later we will need to adjust the code to the new fribidi API (let's not worry about that now)

More feedback later today, after I put up a real todo/ project page.

Regards,

Muhammad Alkarouri