Re: Quran data certification

--- Musab Al-Rawi <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> u know Majma3 al Quran in almadeena almonawara in saudia they have
> the Quran translated in different languages i think i can contact
> someone in saudia to get me some copies in different languages and
> the rest of the work should be a data-entry kinda thing, not sure
> if that helps or if there is a better easier faster way ?

I'm not sure how they relate or connect to QuranComplex.  If they are
a different entity altogether, it might be worthwhile to contact 'em
and get them upto speed on what we're trying to do and to see what
their plans are with regard to electronic text, etc.

Musab, I'd stay away from Data entry - we can get data, we just need
to have that data inspected and forge a working relationship with
those that do that for a living as I'm sure the need will arise more
in the future.