RE: PuTTy CAN shape now

--- Musab Al-Rawi <musab_rawi at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> >From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
> >Musab, if you don't mind - do please stick to PuTTY for the time-being.
> >There is much to be learned and continuity with Simon et al is needed
> >at a min.
>
> it is always good to know new stuff, it is just that i didn't want to slow
> anyone.

Nah, a day here or there is nothing - PuTTY has been idle like this for
years :-)  Just make sure things make sense, otherwise ask/ask/ask.

> >Again, do please stick around till we get this fully ironed out.  Take this
> >as an opportunity to learn and there will be more things coming down the
> >pipe your direction soon (don't you disappear on me now !!!).  If you have
> >excess bandwidth, make sure to take part in the various recent calls for
> >beta-testers, etc (ie. BiCon).
>
> i would never disappear unless i am dead, this group is what i always wanted
> and needed to learn!

Great - as noted once putty is close to being wrapped-up get ready to be
bombarded with more requests :-)

> BTW i got a teaching job at a univ. here, though i am teaching students who
> just did high-school, i am trying my best to let everyone know about linux
> and arabeyes, recently i told them about arabic wikipedia and hopefully i
> will get an OK to assign some extra points for whoever writes articles.

Wonderful :-)  This is great - congrats.

> well i have dial-up, i will get BiCon on my machine and see what i can do..
> once i get the 1st Fedora CD :) (i got it but it was corrupted).

See if you can get on a university PC and download it in 10-15 minutes
there :-)  Universities have extra perks; just find a CD-burner and you
are set.