Re: Todo: CUPS ?!?

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 10:11, ahmad khalifa wrote:
> umm.. does CUPS need Arabic support...?? i dont think so...
> it prints arabic docs... or at least has some sort of support...
> would someone please confirm that it prints OK, or tell me whats missing...

Although I cannot confirm this, I do know that _something_ needs to be
done with regard to printing Arabic documents. Feel free to search it
and write on it on the wiki (something like ArabicPrinting).

> btw, the ToDo List is outdated folks...
> arabic support for Evolution ??? its supports arabic already...

Not really. At least, not a full release with its support and even that
is not perfect.

> SLang...!!!
> there are some really wierd apps in the ToDo list...

Just because you don't use it doesn't make it weird.

> please update the ToDo list with actual things that need doing....

If you are referring to the TODO list on
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/ArabeyesTodo then please point out other things
that could use updating.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |