Re: Qamoose plan

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> Care to share what is the intention of how to display the multiple
> meanings and Qamoose?

Not sure this is a 'developer' topic as much as it is more akin to
'general' - but our current appoarch of deliniating multiple translations
for the same term in wordlist with :: will make it very simply for me to
replace that string with '\n-or-\n' so the net affect would be something
like,

term = "hobby"
translation = "tran1 :: tran2 :: tran3"

Results in,

word -> hobby
translation -> tran1
               -or-
               tran2
               -or-
               tran3

I did say it will be easy, didn't I ? :-)  I'll get that done soon ISA.

> FWIW, Qamoose is not making it through google when entering
> "Arabic dictionary".

I think we need to suggest it to google so it can spider it and we
need to add various "meta tags" for them to get within google's
databases as well as adding "English to Arabic Dictionary" on the
page itself.

Hope that helps.