Re: how can I help

--- Ahmed Hashim <hashimbasha at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> -what is the problem in Qoran datafile projects?
> do you want to assure correctness  of the text??
> can this achieved by any person or you want an organization?

There isn't so much a problem, but we haven't been able to secure an
accredited world-renowned entity to certify our text to be valid.
We are not done just yet (as we are waiting for some document about
missing font glyphs from Mr. Mohammed Yousif), but we need someone that
would look at our work and approve it.  We'd also like a well established
and respected entity to supply us with various authenticated translations.
We also need to talk about a means and a method to make sure that whatever
is certified doesn't get changed (in case people are going to mirror
the application) so as to give the end-user peace of mind that what he/she
is reading is in fact genuine and authentic.  All topics that have been
posted about on 'developer' and 'general' many times.

> -the prayer time algorithm , i sent a link to a correct algorithm
> developed by www.islamway.com and i checked it, it is good.

We have our own implementation (check the ITL sub-project on Arabeyes).
Are you verifying that the ITL package is "good" ?