Re: [putty] Broken Bidi in PuTTY

Gregg Reynolds <greynolds at greynolds dot com> wrote:
> Try Courier New.

Ahem, well spotted :-) I tried everything _else_ on my system; how
embarrassing.

In that case, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the PuTTY
broken-bidi problem with my own test files.

Cheers,
Simon
--
Simon Tatham         "The distinction between the enlightened and the
<anakin at pobox dot com>    terminally confused is only apparent to the latter."