ITL release

Thamer, with the recent bug fix to the ITL-lib (for Asr time calculation)
should we release a 0.6.1 or 0.7 release ?  If you don't forsee a need
or expect alot more coding to the ITL-lib (not sure what road-map you
have in mind and how much more functionality can be added in), then maybe
a 0.7 release is more logical.

Seems like the bug is a serious enough thing to force a release, no ?

With regard to the Hirji<->Gregorian date converter we continue to need
someone to completely rewrite the Umm-Alqura code (post documenting the
algorithm of course).