Re: Linux Books

--- "S.K." <moon_lightin at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I newly joined Arabeyes and I hope I can be of help�¿½
>
> Can anybody suggest some useful Linux BOOKS??? Books that would be useful for
> developers..I need to know more about Linux before participating on Arabeyes
> projects�¿½

If you'd like to read those books (or book as in singular form) do please
take a look at this great Open Source'd work,

  http://www.koolpages.com/jornix         (thesite)
  http://www.koolpages.com/jornix/arprint (thebook)

We've been planning to host this book for a great while in our CVS, yet
we can't seem to get our hands around the issues necessary to get it
into Docbook or XML format just yet due to all the Arabic/English and
the required tags, etc.

Hope that helps.