From: "Omar Abo-Namous" <merlin12345 at gmx dot de>
To: "Development Discussions" <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: If someone know about PHP Prayertime for websites

Salam,

i've done a rough translation of the prayertime calculation based on a
previous
release of itl. This is what i'm using at www.islaminhannover.de . I'll be
working on a fresh translation including the astro-thingies. However it
should
be pointed out, that this translation is very rough, so don't expect any
objects
or any documentation on the whole code, since it is just a dirty-but-running
solution.

I think the official policy of arabeyes.org (ask the core-members for
detail) is
to use the same c-library with a php(-Zend)-wrapper for php-usage. I was
looking
into that and still didn't get far.

Salam.

Omar

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:52:04 -0400, Azhar Mehmood wrote:
> salam ,
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just want to ask you people over there, if somenoe has or knows
> about any PHP or cgi program to put prayertime /salat time on website.
>
> PLease help
>
> Many thanks
>
> Azhar

Omar Abo-Namous, merlin12345 at gmx dot de on 24.08.2004