Re: Akemsalatak

Note: Nadim please reply this message to dev maillist because I am not
a member right now

The cvs version of Akemsalatak is old, I have newer one but I didn't
cvs it because I face some problem with it (C++ static problem) and I
don't have any time to fix it in the last 2 months (sorry its my last
semester :) )

Anyway after ~1 months I will be back (Insh'a Allah) to the Arabeyes
World :) and I will continue programming Akemsalatak program

BTW: if you want the new version please email me (I hope you can cvs
it :) )
 (if you can fix the problem then you can release alpha version of the
program)