X.org influence

Greetings Earthlings:

Given the latest development in the world of X server, It is an idea time for us to start influencing the future release of X.org Xserver so it can support and have all what is needed for proper Arabic support

Nadim has given some suggestions? Please see posting

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/April/msg00096.html

If you guys any more ideas or discussions, please add them to this thread. Once we are satisfied, we will choose an individual to present our needs to X.org and follow up on the progress of our requests.

Salam

Anmar