Re: miniBidi (was - BSD...)

--- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:

[snip snip]

> this ofcourse needs some optimization that i'll get to later if minibidi
> becomes significant, i.e if putty accepts it, or its used elsewhere...

Keep at it and it will be used ("build it and they will come" :-)
Keep in mind that shaping will need to be integrated too at some
point for completion.

> i'll probably have to establish some GOOD testing mechanism
> and some scripts. although i'd have to learn some scripting
> language first...
> but only if minibidi is to be used by something.

If you need any fast help (perl), let me know - I can whip up
whatever you like just to keep you happy (and to continue to see
those dots of yours all over the place :-)

Ahmad, miniBidi will be used in PuTTY no question about it and it
might find its way onto other things in the future.