Re: (no subject)

Mohammed Yousif wrote:

On Thursday 01 April 2004 09:49, nobo728x at free dot fr wrote:

salam,
I have the some problème with webquran (quran.linuxtunisie.com) , i 'am
not exactly in same problematic
because my application is not an client side application but a server
application and it dosen't use libquran
because i use php, is possible to write an php mod that use libquran but i
think is better to use an mysql db
than xml file data source, i use also speex file that are palyed
using an java applet : the client can
listen to quran whithout having the speex codec on his computer ( it must have an JRE (1.3.1 or later on his PC))
if there person who are interest on this code (java + sql + php +
javascript + html : quran.linuxtunisie.com )
i can upload an zip file on quran.linuxtunisie.com site

salam

Great work! The idea is not to put it for download, it's about _you_ using Arabeyes' various facilities and gathering more interest for your work. It's also about making one central place for all those similar projects. Let's say a new translation is available, it's automatically available for all those similar projects. However, if you don't think you will benefit from doing this, I won't (of course) force you to do.