Re: Arabbix Detailed TODO List

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Here is the todo list as I see it. It is missing some stuff. So Please
> let me know what needs to be added. This should be DONE ASAP.
>
> The list is at:
>   http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/arabbix/TODO.main

Anmar, the list seems to have your name all over it - let us know in
detail if you require any help.  If you have questions which need to
be answered (or areas of investigation, etc) put them forth.  The
30th of Sept loams closer ;-) and there are a few people certainly
interested in helping bring forth the first Arabic Live-CD distro.