Re: A request

--- Mohammed ElGhwell <melghwell at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> So, will you send me some instructions about them
> (especially about arabbix-0.8)

Most probably you didn't get the packages downloaded
correctly (Katoob) and/or copied to the CD correctly
(Arabbix).
Did you check the md5sum after download? I mostly have
this problem. Also, after you copy the Arabbix iso
image to a CD, you can test it to make sure it's
copied correctly too. You can do this by typing
'morphix testcd' at the first prompt (as far as I
remember).
About Katoob, if you're using the debian package,
maybe one of the debian people can help you better :)

regards,
Ossama Khayat