Fwd: Re: [emacs-bidi] Bidi inclusion status

FYI.

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://shopping.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> writes:

> I (along with various others) would be more than happy to test any code
> if need be (just an FYI).  What is the current status of Bidi inclusion
> and has it been merged into HEAD.  I do recall there was a concerted
> effort (check emacs-bidi archives) to get this code included ASAP and
> thus the question.

Last thing I heard by Handa was that he merged new changes on HEAD
and the unicode branch into unicode-2 and was now about to merge the
emacs-bidi code into unicode-2.  This branch will eventually be
merged back into HEAD.  We are not there, yet.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/
There is no substitute for experience.