Re: FriendShip

On Sunday 23 November 2003 17:13, mohammad nabil wrote:
> Asalamu Alikom Munzir,
Wa alaikum Assalaam warahmatu Allah wa Barakatu

>     i noticed that you are Saudi and interrested in Madrake too.
Actually I am Sudanese living in Saudi
> i've Mandrake Linux 9.2 Download Version, i want to help just tell me what
> to do to give help
I highly recommend you visit arabeyes.org and subscribe to its different
mailing list (general, developer, doc, CVS, ...) So you understand what's
going on. You will like it.

> i'm a C++, Java, PHP Developer & Apache, MySQL and Linux oriented user
I am really happy to see your programming skills, you will be a nice member to
the community and you will also find yourself learning new things during this
nice journey.

> plz let me know how to help
I am sure a guy called Nadim can through 101 things over you in half a minute
;)
Regarding Mandrake I ask you to read
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
and report any arabic-related issues with Mandrake 9.2 to me so I can add it
to the Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS) page and we work together
trying to solve them. For now, testing
ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/tetex-latex-arab-3.11d-1mdk.src.rpm
(an rpm I have made to upgrade the obselete ArabTeX package in 9.2 CD's) and
giving feedback will be helpful to me.

> many thx
Welcome on board

> Fee AMan Ellah :)
> Mohammad Nabil
> Cairo
> Egypt
> 23 years old
23 years old with these skills seems promising. Let's see your work...

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA