A note about prayer time status

Ahmad Twaijry writes:

 >  - Islamic Applications/Libraries (ITL)
 >    + Complete prayer time application and GUI
 >    + Need code review and authentication of algorithm
 >    + Need Hijri library and converter
 >    --> Involved:
 >        = is     - Ahmad.Twaijry (prayer time)
 >    --> Status/Plan:
 >        = Unknown
 >

 > STATUS:
 > 1. Working in the GUI right now (40%) ( check
 > http://www.4-sms.com/u/03/11/baz504- 1.png ,
 > http://www.4-sms.com/u/03/11/baz504-2.png )
 > 2. Comparing the KACST
 > algorithm code and Thamer <neokuwait@@myrealbox.com> algorithm
 > code (0%)

Assalamu Alaykom,

Since you haven't looked at the algorithms yet, Ahmad, I think it
would be a better idea to test aginst the latest "prayert" code that
i'm sending it to you now. This is of course a later and better
version than the one you currently have.

Some improvements:

- Imsaak time calculations.
- Daylight Saving Time switch.
- Decimal to Degree/minute/Second and vice-versa utilities.
- etc..

PS: Does this mailing list support Mail attachments?

Regards,

Thamer Mahmoud