Re: Help needed..

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 06:44:09PM +0530, Ravindra dot Varna at ITCINFOTECH dot COM wrote:

> sorry, still it is not coming instead the browser is displaying ?????
> symbol in the place of "Arabic" letter. I am using jsp tag library in my
> application. What is the next solution friend.

Is your arabic letter utf-8 encoded ? How did you make sure that it is ?
Do you have that meta element ? How did you make sure that you do ?

Sorry to sound skeptic, but if you convince me that the answer to the
two questions above is positive, and you still see ??? , I will think
of the next solution.

Your turn.
Kamal