Re: A request

--- Sadri Sahraoui <okworld at linux-links dot org> wrote:
> I'm very impressed by arrabix and I would like to help, so tell
> me what can I do :)
>
> I'm a developer from Tunisia and I'm using linux since 1998

You should first and foremost register and let us know more about
yourself and what you'd like to work on.  Once Anmar returns from
his trip and makes available his long awaited documentation, I'm
almost certain we can find you something of importance to work on.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/join.php
  http://www.arabeyes.org/register.php

Looking forward to hearing more from ya in pursuit of results.