RE: Quran data (translations)

--- Maher Ben Moussa <maher_dev hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry that I didn't react on it before. You're right, It is an important
> issue. But I don't think I can help much, because I wasn't involved by
> the xml files. I just sent an email to Mohammed Yousif about this issue.
> I hope he will react soon.

All issues which relate to the Quran XML data are important.  I have
(as noted earlier) been trying to bring an answer to this (as I'm sure
you all could as well by asking people and known trusted sources to
attain correct, non-modified data from).  I have also posted on the,

  http://qurancomplex.org

group's site seeking their help and their data (if anyone has contacts
within the "King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex" do please let us
know).  M.Yousif has been CC'ed on all my contacts (not sure what he's
done on his end though).  If there are other organizations we could
contact, let us know.

In all, thanks for your continued diligence.