Re: Looking for a shaping library..

On Mon, 19 May 2003 shadi at freesoft dot jo wrote:

> Am I missing anything? I thought its a matter of modifying GetCharacterPlacement
> to convert from UTF-16 to UCS-4, call fribidi methods, convert back and thats
> it.  The final string will be returned in lpResults

Well, It shouldn't be enough.  For example right alignment, ...,
humm, maybe I don't know enough Windows.  Also, what about the
uniscribe?

--
Behdad Esfahbod		29 Ordibehesht 1382, 2003 May 19
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars