arabic fonts on debian sid

before i remove my old debian linux "harddisk error", arabic support on
my debian run very well. but after I reinstalled it, the mozilla or
konqueror doesn't display arabic fonts "display only box". typing arabic
in kword with truetype font work fine no problem.

I use the latest debian sid with Xfree86 4.2 and kde 3.1 and gnome 2.2.
for installing arabic I use arabic Howto on arabeyes.

fonts that I installed is "10x21.*, haydar fonts, langbox fonts"

Amir