Fwd: Re: New GUI for Quran Program

It seems the 'reply to' entry is not filled in this new mailing-list

Subject: Re: New GUI for Quran Program
Date: Friday 02 May 2003 16:15
From: Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net>
To: "Maher Ben Moussa" <maher_dev at hotmail dot com>

On Friday 02 May 2003 07:47, Maher Ben Moussa wrote:
> Salam alaykoum,
>
> I have been working on a new user interface for Quran program this week and
> I want to share the results with you. Can you please check it and tell me
> what you think of it?
>
> It's in: http://home.wanadoo.nl/m.ben.moussa/Arabeyes/quran.jpg

That's great :-)

> When the Quran program is finished, we can add Hadith, Fiqh, etc. That's
> why I placed buttons for them above.

It seems like we are going to co-operate with the ITL project but let's focus
on the Qur'an project for now :-)

> The program has a background as you see. I just used a background I found
> on the internet. This background will be replaced later. The replacement
> should me something of an islamic art or a picture of nature like the
> current one with text on it of an aya like sura Yunus aya 3.

Well, I think it will be better if it's something from Islamic Art

> Also the Quran paper that you see is not complete. A friend of mine is
> working on the islamic art that will be placed later on that paper.

How about using an old-looking paper that's somehow similar to
'Bardy' papers for that purpose?
It would be nicer.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".